Healthtronics EU - USA Bridge - Virtual Economic Mission POSTPONED for January 18 - 19, 2022.
- Are you an SME, cluster, research institution, public body?
- Are you looking for business partners in electronics (printed, embedded) technologies applied to health and wellbeing sectors?
- Do you want to discover what’s new in the printed electronics market?
Then the Healthtronics EU - USA Bridge - Economic Mission is for you!
- Electronics (printed, embedded)
- New technologies applied to health and wellbeing sectors
- As purchaser - find qualified European and American suppliers during effective one-to-one meetings
- As market/sales manager - find new European and American customers
- As a product developer - find partners to discuss new technology and innovative solutions
- Find partners for joint development
- Discover new markets for your products and services
- R&D support matching with funding objectives within Horizon Europe
- Meet with SMEs in the same field during one entire day of B2B virtual meetings
- Create new innovation systems with European entities
- Meet innovative early-stage technology entrepreneurs
- Diversify your intervention markets
- Support the next generation of Medtech innovation in Europe
How can you benefit from this event?
- Watch the pitching session, where 10 pre-selected companies will present their products and services in the field of electronics (printed, embedded) technologies applied to health and wellbeing sectors
- Initiate and arrange pre-scheduled 1:1 meetings with the pitching companies, and with other participants from Europe and the USA
- Generate fresh leads and meet new contacts in a time and cost-efficient way
- Stay one step ahead of your competitors by learning what's new on the printed electronics market
How it works?
- On the first day of the mission, 10 pre-selected companies will present their best practices in the field of printed, flexible electronics in the field of health, during the Pitch Session
- On the second day, the participants will have the opportunity to request B2B meetings with the representatives of the 10 companies, and with the other participants!
The organisers of the economic mission were ROHEALTH – The Health and Bioeconomy Cluster (Romania) in partnership with the European Consortium of the NE4HEALTH project - New European Electronics for Global Health and Wellbeing and Massachusetts Innovation Network in the United States of America, and it is supported by Enrich USA.
Who are we?
The NE4HEALTH - New European Electronics for Global Health and Wellbeing project consortium is formed by 5 European Clusters activating in the fields of electronics (printed, embedded) technologies applied to health and wellbeing sectors, which are aiming to enhance partnerships between clusters and their members and Third Targeted Countries Clusters (TTCs).
This event is sustained by ENRICH in the USA - www.enrichintheusa.com.
ENRICH is the European Network of Research and Innovation Centres and Hubs. Promoted by the European Commission through Horizon 2020, the ENRICH Network currently offers services to connect European research, technology, and business organisations with five global front-runner innovation markets: North America, South America, China, India, and Africa.